Project Coordinator (all genders)
SKE is Huawei Value Added Partner. Based in Austria, SKE supplies 16 countries in Europe with smart solar products from Huawei quickly and on time. As a Huawei Value Added Partner and Huawei Service Partner, SKE takes over all sales, service and support activities for Huawei FusionSolar and offers solar solutions for residential, commercial & industrial and utility scale applications.
How you will make your Mark:
- Support project plans, timelines, and budgets, ensuring adherence to deadlines and cost targets
- Monitor and optimize warehouse processes to enhance efficiency and minimize operational costs
- Act as a liaison between project stakeholders, providing regular updates and addressing concerns to ensure alignment with project objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technological advancements to recommend and implement innovative logistics solutions
- Collaborate with vendors and third-party logistics providers to streamline processes and enhance supply chain capabilities
- Creation of presentations, reports and documents
Hard Facts & Soft Skills:
- Completed commercial/ technical training or comparable qualification as well as work experience in logistics, IT, Supply Chain Management or project management
- Professional experience in a comparable position would be an advantage
- Confident use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organizational skills, independent and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Reliability and discretion
- Solid knowledge of spoken and written German and English; other foreign languages (Eastern language) would be an advantage
- Strong career opportunity in the professional field of renewable energies and actively be part of the company’s success
- Work with us to find the right training and development opportunities for you
- Collaborative spirit in a professional, dynamic, and committed environment
- Modern office with finest kitchen, where you can enjoy free fruits, tea and coffee during the break
- We support you with Klima ticket to use public transport and go super green
- An attractive monthly salary from € 2,900.00 gross (38.5h/week). The actual remuneration – depending on your experience and qualifications – we will be happy to discuss with you personally.
We are looking for curious, reliable, motivated, open, focused, versatile people. By creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, we welcome people of all genders, ages, cultural and social backgrounds.