Technical Support for Photovoltaic Solutions – Polish speaker (all genders)
Website SKE Engineering GmbH
Support our customers (technical staff and PV installers) and SKE partners on all technical issues related to the Huawei photovoltaic products and system solutions.
SKE is Huawei Value Added Partner. Based in Austria, SKE supplies 16 countries in Europe with smart solar products from Huawei quickly and on time. As a Huawei Value Added Partner and Huawei Service Partner, SKE takes over all sales, service and support activities for Huawei FusionSolar and offers solar solutions for residential, commercial & industrial and utility scale applications.
How you will make your mark:
- Support our customers (technical staff and PV installers) and SKE partners on all technical issues related to the Huawei photovoltaic products and system solutions
- Handling technical support requests and recording and documenting them in the ticket system
- Support during commissioning, e.g. of inverters or battery solutions via phone or mail
- Initial analysis and troubleshooting of PV system failures and communication of the solution to our customers and partners
- Support at customer events and trade fairs as technical contact person
Hard Facts & Soft Skills:
- Completed electrical engineering education (apprenticeship, HTL or technical college)
- Relevant professional experience in the field of photovoltaics or renewable energies is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and very good English; Ukrainian language will be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication skills, solution-oriented thinking and ability to work in a team are required
- Strong career opportunity in the professional field of renewable energies and actively be part of the company’s success
- Work with us to find the right training and development opportunities for you
- Collaborative spirit in a professional, dynamic, and committed environment
- Modern work office and kitchen, where you can enjoy free fruits, tea and coffee during the break
- We support you with Klima ticket to use public transport and go super green
- An attractive monthly salary from € 2.500,00 gross (38.5h/week). The actual remuneration – depending on your experience and qualifications – we will be happy to discuss with you personally.
We are looking for curious, reliable, motivated, open, focused, versatile people. By creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, we welcome people of all genders, ages, cultural and social backgrounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org